Book Honeymoon Tour in Nepal
The country of Nepal is stunningly beautiful. It has gorgeous hills and snowy mountains which are a haven for nature. In fact, the biodiversity of Nepal is one of the richest in the world. Here you get subtropical jungles and freezing peaks, sparkling rivers and pristine lakes. In other words, Nepal has everything to make your vacation an unforgettable one.
The Romance of Nepal
The history of this fascinating country stretches back to over a thousand years. It is, without a doubt, one of the most interesting destinations in Asia. The temples of Hindu gods and goddesses with dumbfound you with their legends and mystical aura. Buddhist Stupas seemingly touch the sky here creating an enchanting sight against the backdrop of the majestic mountains. Together, they can create a memorable experience for you as a couple to enjoy on your honeymoon.
Visit some of the richest cultures in the Himalayan Mountain Range or delve into the history of the famous Kathmandu Valley. In this incredible place you will be regaled with an artistic heritage that is profound and beautiful. Numerous architectural delights dot the rugged landscape. A journey down the rivers of Nepal is enough to get the adrenaline rushing and will bring closer a couple out on their honeymoon. The intense pleasure you will feel on being alive in this adventurous landscape is going to be the perfect romantic experience you can share with your spouse on your honeymoon.
Lumbini, in Nepal, is home to some of the most colorful and rare birds. You can also enjoy your honeymoon in the musical company of these captivating avian friends. The Mai Valley, the Tamur valley, the Dan valley and the Ghodagodhi Lake are the best places to have a great time with your loved one as colorful birds regale you with their flight and music.
Romantic Activities in Nepal
Nepal contains a plethora of activities that you can enjoy with your spouse on your honeymoon.
- Visit the historic sites filled with incredible stories.
- Ancient temples and golden pagodas welcome you with their air of mystery and holy aura.
- Roam around the quaint villages to get to know the culture of Nepal and your loved one better.
- Indulge yourselves in a bout of shopping. You will find many shops selling handicrafts, carpets and the unique Nepali paper prints.
- Get lost with your loved one in the beauty of the innumerable waterfalls and spectacular shrines.
- Take a cozy ride on a hot air balloon as the fascinating landscape of Nepal stretches out before you.
Nepal is the best place to get to know your spouse better. It is the ideal spot for a honeymoon.