Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is an extreme trip that encircles breathtaking Dhauligiri and amazing in its beauty peak West of the Annapurna. This trek shows Nepal’s natural beauty in all its variety and cultural diversity. This trip is for those who have mountaineering aspiration.
This trek is considered as a technical one and suitable for those who are physically fit. If you have previous trekking experience on high altitude and have a sense of adventure you will enjoy this trek. The program is designed to acclimatize you gradually and not to experience high altitude sickness. However you are requested to check your altitude fitness and the itinerary.
Please note that the following program is prepared in the fact basis however can be change in some circumstances but adjustments will have to made during the trekking. We request you to be flexible with the situation to enjoy yourself.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Baglung-1400m by bus and overnight camp
Day 02: Baglung to Beni-850m (5-6 hr) and overnight camp
Day 03: Beni to Babiyochaur-1000m (5-6 hr)
Day 04: Babiyochaur to Dardang-1030m (5-6 hr)
Day 05: Dardang to Sibang-1720m (6-7 hr)
Day 06: Sibang to Muri-1840m (5-6 hr)
Day 07: Muri to Bagar-1990m (6-7 hr)
Day 08: Bagar to Dovan-2400m (7-8 hr)
Day 09: Doban to Chartare-2820m (5-6 hr)
Day 10: Chartare to Pakabon- 3885m (3-4 hr)
Day 11: Pakabon 2-3 hour and camp near by glacier-3810m
Day 12: Pakabon to Dhaulagiri base camp-4750m (6-7 hr)
Day 13: Rest day at Dhaulagiri base camp
Day 14: Dhaulagiri bascamp to Dhampus Pass-5250m crossing over French Pass-5360 (7-8 hr) via hidden valley
Day 15: Dhampus hidden valldy to Yak Kharka-3990m (5-6 hr)
Day 16: Yak Kharka to Marpha-2667m (5-6 hr)
Day 17: Marpha to Jomsom 2713m
Day 18: Fly from Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu
Minimum 02 pax
1. Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee.
2. Tented accommodation and equipments during the camping trek. (You will provided water proof two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gears, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent etc.)
3. A local government license holder Trekking Guide during the trek., a cook, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
4. Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
5 All trekking permits & fees.
6. Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu.
7. All our government taxes.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos.
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking Equipments.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.)
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.