Ganja La Pass Trek is a little taugh adventurous trek in Langtang Region. This Trek commences with an overland journey to Syabrubesi thus avoiding a stay at Dunche the main trading post of the area and a town of little character. From here, we spend four days hiking up through this beautiful alpine valley to Kyangjin Gompa, where we have two days to explore the glaciers of the high valley there is also the possibility to climb some minor peaks. These days allow us to acclimatise and prepare for the Ganja La, which is not easy and can be difficult if the weather conditions are against us. After completing the pass we make our journey back to Kathmandu via the beautiful and scenic Helambu region.
Trekking Best Season: Spring Season(March, April, May)/Autumn(September, October and November)
Trekking Days:16 days
Trekking Style: Lodger/Tea House Trek
Trekking Class: Moderate
Trekking Group Size: Minimum One
Trip Attractions: Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Patan Durbar Square, Langtang Ri, Syabrubesi, Lama Hotel, Kyanjing Gompa, yak Factory
Activities: Tour and Trekking
Trekking Destination: Syabrubest to Ganjala Pass to
Trip Starts: Kathmandu
Trip Ends: Kathmandu
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival. Our representative meet you at airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Trekking from Kathmandu (1315m) to Syabrubesi (1460m), drive 10 hrs
Day 03: Trekking from Syabrubesi to Lama hotel (2340m), 6 hrs
Day 04: Trekking from Lama hotel to Langtang (3370m), 6 hrs
Day 05: Trekking from Langtang to Kyanging Gomba (3800m), 3 hrs
Day 06: Trekking from Kyanging to Rest day, explore the surroundings
Day 07: Trekking from Kyangin to Trek to Kharka (4430m), 5 hrs
Day 08: Trekking from Kharka to Ganjala High Camp (4960m), 5 hrs
Day 09: Trekking from Ganjala High Camp to Ganjala Pass (5130m) - Phedi (4620m), 7 hrs
Day 10: Trekking from Phedi to Bhedi Kharka (4270m), 6 hrs
Day 11: Trekking from Bhedi Kharka - Tarkeghyang (2740m), 6 hrs
Day 12: Rest Day at Tarkeghyang - explore the monasteries
Day 13: Trekking from Tarkeghyang to Sermanthang (2590m), 4 hrs
Day 14: Trekking from Sermanthang to Melamchi Bazzar (870m), 5 hrs
Day 15: Trekking from Melamchi Bazzar to Kathmandu (1315m), 5 hrs drive
Day 16: Departure from Hotel
Drive back to International airport, fly home.
- Airport Transfers - Car/Van/Bus/Jeep
- Accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu.
- All entrance Fees of Temple, Monastery, Museum, Durbar Square, Monuments and cultural program at evening.
- Arrangements and transportation expenses during the tour/trek-/climbing/safari/rafting/expedition/hiking
- Arrangements and fees for trekking/hiking permits and national parks
- Arrangements and expenses for Tour Guide/Trekking Guide/Trekking Porter
- Insurance, Lodging and Fooding for all trekking staffs.
- Arrangements of TIMS(Trekking information management system)Card.
- Any unexpected costs that occur due to:
* Weather, Trail, Road Blockage, River conditions,
- Due to circumstances such as:
* Sickness, Government action, flight delays,
- Insurance and Emergency Rescue.
* Major changes in the itinerary
* Personal and free-time expenses
* Cold drinks or alcohol
* Extra hotel expenses
* Excess baggage charges
* Airport taxes
* Entry visas to Nepal
1. Airfare is not included in Package price
2. Group above 15 pax, Single complimentary.
3. The departure schedule can be change on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides, and avalanches, public strikes.