Lhaa and Mount Kailash tour is really liftime experience tour to highest city in the world. Lhasa is found one of the highest city in the world till. Potala Palace, Jokhang temple, Barkhor Street, Norbulinka are the main city tour places.
Moun Katilash has other new meaning for Pilgrimages. It is called the shelter of Lord Shiva and Parbati those are god and goddess of Hinduism. It sacred place with lake of Mansarovar. It is said that after complete chora of Mount Kailash, all sins will be splashed and become sacred your heart and life.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley City Tour.
Kathmandu city tour is specially related with history, culture, tradition and fine arts of Nepal. Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Patan Durbar square are the major sightseeing points in Kathmandu. visitors can complete these cities for tour in one day.
FLIGHT KATHMANDU - LHASA, transfers to the airport for the flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa on China Southwest Airlines. This one hour trans Himalayan Flight will give you an opportunity to have an aerial view of the Mt. Everest and other Himalayan Peaks (weather permitting). Arrival at Gonggar airport around 13.30 hrs. local time. After clearing immigration and customs it will be a two hour drive to cover the 93 km. to Lhasa which is situated at a altitude of 3650 meters (13,000ft). Upon arrival we check in at the hotel, right in the heart of the old city.
SIGHTSEEING, during these three days in Lhasa we visit the Potala palace, Drepung and Sera monasteries, the Norbulinka and of course the famous Jokhang temple including the surrounding Barkhor.
LHASA - GYANTSE, (Altitude 3900 m.) you begin your overland adventure with a full day drive to Gyantse. Along the way you cross the Kamba la (4794m) and the Karo la pass (5010m), both grant spectacular views. After the Kamba la you come to Yamdrok tso, also known as the Turquoise lake. You'll want to have your camera ready.
GYANTSE - SHIGATSE, (Altitude 3800 m.) this will be a busy day. In the morning visit Gyantse stupa and monastery followed by a two hour drive to Shigatse. Here see the giant Buddha in the famous Tashilumpo monastery. The seat of the Panchen Lama.
SHIGATSE - LHATSE or Tingri, (Altitude 4350 m. / 4000m.*) the journey today brings you over two high passes with fine views. For lunch we stop in the small town of Lhatse. Depending on how much time we spend during the morning in Shigatse we will stay overnight in Lhatse or Tingri. Here you will meet your Nepali staff for your onward journey.
Saga/4450m: On the first long driving day over the sandy and rocky land of Tibet, other things like lake, nomads chasing thousands of yaks and sheep keep you busy. By the late afternoon, you will cross Bhramha Purtra River way to typical Chinese and Tibetan town, Saga for night.
Paryang (4600m) 185 km 7-8 hrs: Jeeps and trucks roll on the wide valley following rivers and grazing land of yaks and sheep. Far south you can see snow covered peaks near by you, lots of rocky peaks and sand duns give you an ideal world. Depends on season, nomads and other mobile shopkeepers are attired by beautiful traditional costume, waiting your arrival with hot tea and other supplies along with big smile.
Drive Paryang to Manasarover (4558m) 277km 8 hours: The longest driving day starts with full of excitement, by the late afternoon you can have the first sight of Holy Kailash Parbat and Manasarovara. Here, a small village near by Lake Manasarover, we will spend a night there.
Holy-Manasarovar: At 14950-ft/ 4558m. The highest lake of fresh water with turquoise complexion in the world is full of fishes and swans. Holy Kailash Parbat, Mt. Gurula-Mandala, Lake Rashekshi are lying on its surrounding. The region is considered rich for gold and other mines, hot springs and hundreds of wild living creatures. Night will be spending at Chu Gumba.
Puja and drive to Tarchen (14975ft) 40km: Manasarovara is the lake of compassion, tranquility and bliss. After completing the memorable morning Bath and Puja we will be heading towards Tarchen. It is considered as a base camp for the Holy Kailash Parikrama.
Trek to Dehara Puk/5000m: It is one of the exciting days walking along the beautiful rocky cliffs; water falls with some clouds in the clear blue sky make you feeling that Great God Shiva is every where with tons of blessing to you.
Time to time the face of Kailash Parbat will be keep on appearing. For 15 km trail it takes almost 7 hrs.
Hardest but Holiest day of your pilgrimage Yatra with Dolma-La (pass) of 18600ft between two valleys: Yamasthal should be crossed to reach the Shiva-sthal while your steps go closer to the pass. Once you reach the top, just do the holiest offering and sit down for meditation to forget yourself. Once your steps go down, Parvati-stal and Gauri Kunda are on the way. By the late afternoon you will arrive Zuthal Puk (the cave of Miracles. The great ascetic Milerappa is supposed to have performed miracles here).
End of Kailash Parikrama and drive to Manasarovara: After walking 3 hours, all the driving crew will be waiting your arrival. By the late afternoon, you will be at your lodge/camp.
Drive to Paryang (277km) 7-8 hr.
Drive Pary to Saga (185km) 7-8 hrs
Drive to Nylam or Zang Mu: (296km) 6-7 hr.
Drive back to Kathmandu (150 km) 9-10 hr.
Transfer to airport for your onward flight.
1. Three nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu (3/4 star hotel) on full board basis
2. Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
3. All necessary transfers in Kathmandu
4. All necessary travel & trekking permits
5. Tibet group visa
6. Kathmandu to Lhasa flight ticket
7. Accommodation in Tibet on room sharing basis with breakfast during Lhasa to Lhatse trip.
8. Two days guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa
9. Tibetan Guide (English speaking)
10. Monastery entrance fees / sightseeing entrance fees
11. Pick up from Kodari – Kathmandu transfer
12. Guesthouse or lodge accommodation in Tibet except during Parikrama.
13. All meals (vegetarian) after joining for Kailash tour from Saga onwards.
14. Transportation in Tibet by 4WD Land Cruiser 4500 (4 passengers in one Land Cruiser)
15. Supporting truck
16. English speaking Tibetan guide
17. Necessary supporting crew (cook, helpers & Sherpa)
18. Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama (circumambulation around Kailash)
19. Services of our fully equipped trekking, kitchen and camping equipment.
20. Gamow bag (pressure bag) and oxygen for emergency use
21. Medical kit bag
22. All applicable taxes and service charges
1. Meals other than breakfast in Tibet
2. Airport tax in Kathmandu while flying to Lhasa
3. Nepal re-entry visa fee (US $ 30 per person)
4. Riding Horse or Yak during the Parikrama for personal (on your request we provide this, cost is extra)
5. Rescue and evacuation service
6. Insurance for any loss and damage
7. Personal tip for guide and driver
8. Any additional expenses due to unforeseen circumstances.