Dudh kunda trek is popular trekking trail in Solu Khumbu region though less high then the neighboring in Khumbu Himal range. Dudh Kunda Lak(Milky lake) is situated at the foot of Number Himal, locally known as Shorong Yul Lha, “Protector of Solu region. Dudh Kunda (which literally means milky lake) is believed to be a holy lake and the locals believe that taking a dip in the holy waters will have the wishes granted also where you will enjoy and see panoramic Himalayan views of Everest, Number, and Everest Himalaya range etc also Green forest with Rhodendrendon flowers, pine tree + wild annimals /birds such as Moutain Thars, Bears, Leopard, Jackle, pheasant, and Milky lake. Dudh Kunda Trekking trail taking you through dense forests of rhododendron and a variety of wildlife. The hospitality of the locals is one of the most heart warming experiences of the solu area with depth experience of Elbruz trekking team professionals.
Dudh Kunda Trek
No. of Person
Min. 02 Pax
Day by Day Trip Detail Itinerary
Trip Cost Details
- What is Included
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car/van.
- Accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu as per above program.
- Kathmandu City Tours as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide, car / van.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- 13 nights Tea House accommodation in the mountain.
- 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter between 2 pax), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- Round Trip flight to & from Lukla & Domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla.
- Sagarmatha National Park permit.
- Government taxes.
- Office Service charge
- What is Excluded
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu - allow US$ 15 - US$ 20 per day.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist). Please let us know.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 30 days. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staffs, driver.