Ganja La Pass Trek is a little taugh adventurous trek in Langtang Region. This Trek commences with an overland journey to Syabrubesi thus avoiding a stay at Dunche the main trading post of the area and a town of little character. From here, we spend four days hiking up through this beautiful alpine valley to Kyangjin Gompa, where we have two days to explore the glaciers of the high valley there is also the possibility to climb some minor peaks. These days allow us to acclimatise and prepare for the Ganja La, which is not easy and can be difficult if the weather conditions are against us. After completing the pass we make our journey back to Kathmandu via the beautiful and scenic Helambu region.
Ganja La Pass Trek
No. of Person
Min. 01 Pax
- Visit Tibetan village at Langtang
- Amazing views of Langtang Ri, Ganesh Himal, Lang Sisa
- Ascent of Chorkari Ri (5050m)
- Panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m
- Spectacular views of the Ice fluted Gyanghempo
- Crossing the Ganjala pass 5122m.
Day by Day Trip Detail Itinerary
Trip Cost Details
- What is Included
- Airport Transfers - Car/Van/Bus/Jeep
- Accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu.
- All entrance Fees of Temple, Monastery, Museum, Durbar Square, Monuments and cultural program at evening.
- Arrangements and transportation expenses during the tour/trek
- Arrangements and fees for trekking/hiking permits and national parks Fee
- Arrangements and expenses for Tour Guide/Trekking Guide
- Insurance, Lodging and Fooding for all trekking staffs.
- Arrangements of TIMS(Trekking information management system)Card.
- What is Excluded
- Any unexpected costs that occur due to:
- Weather, Trail, Road Blockage, River conditions,
- Due to circumstances such as:
- Sickness, Government action, flight delays,
- Insurance and Emergency Rescue.
- Major changes in the itinerary
- Personal and free-time expenses
- Cold drinks or alcohol
- Extra hotel expenses
- Excess baggage charges
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas to Nepal