Langtang and Gosaikunda Trek is goes up to north of Kathamndu Valley. Langtang region trek is situated to the North of Kathmandu. First Nature Park of Nepal, the natural habitat has remained intact and one can therefor still encounter the red panda, the lynx or the white collared bear. As we go we encounter the Tamangs and the Sherpas, mountain people who have a way of life close to that of their Tibetan cousins. The sacred lakes of Gosainkunda are on our way to the Laurebina Pass through which the Helambu region can be reached. The lakes, important pilgrimage destinations of the Hindus reveal sumptuous panoramas of various massifs: the region of the Annapurnas, the Manaslu, the Ganesh Himal, Tibet and the Lirung. The Helambu is a large inhabited valley from where depart multiple itineraries joining Kathmandu. The Sherpa villages of this region are strung along the tracks, revealing their authenticity and charm.
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
No. of Person
Min. 02 Pax
- A short,moderate and wonderful trekking in langtang region of Nepal
- Gosaikunda lake is one of beautiful lake at height of 4380m/14366 ft
- Beautiful mountain views
- sightseeing of old kathmandu city
- Trek with Lake, mountain views, villages, hills, cultures, traditions
- Suitable trek for any level of trekkers
Day by Day Trip Detail Itinerary
Our Company Representative picks you at Airport and drive to Hotel.
Morning: Half Day City Tour – Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath Monastery. Afternoon: Preparation for Trekking (Buying or Hiring Trekking gears and briefing about Trek)
Trip Cost Details
- What is Included
- Airport Transfers - Car/Van/Bus/Jeep
- Accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu.
- All entrance Fees of Temple, Monastery, Museum, Durbar Square, Monuments and cultural program at evening.
- Arrangements and transportation expenses during the tour/trek
- Arrangements and fees for trekking/hiking permits and national parks Fee
- Arrangements and expenses for Tour Guide/Trekking Guide
- Insurance, Lodging and Fooding for all trekking staffs.
- Arrangements of TIMS(Trekking information management system)Card.
- What is Excluded
- Any unexpected costs that occur due to:
- Weather, Trail, Road Blockage, River conditions,
- Due to circumstances such as:
- Sickness, Government action, flight delays,
- Insurance and Emergency Rescue.
- Major changes in the itinerary
- Personal and free-time expenses
- Cold drinks or alcohol
- Extra hotel expenses
- Excess baggage charges
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas to Nepal