Sailung trekking: This is a non-tourist area and less crowded, but a very splendid one. This trek takes you to Thulo Sailung (3200 m), its highest elevation, from where you will see a vast Himalayan range from Makalu to Dhaulagiri. In additional, this is the only trek from where you will have a glimpse of Tarai – the lowland of Nepal as well as the world’s highest – Mt. Everest (8848 m).While trekking in this area, we walk high up on spectacular ridges in an area inhabited by Tamangs – an indigenous Buddhists community whose religion is a fusion of Buddhist Lamaism and the Shamanist Bon culture. It is common for a village to have a Lama and a Jhankri (Shaman). Except Tamang, you will have encountered with different ethnic people and experience about socio-economic situation, life-style, and their professions. Moreover, the main attraction of this area is, it gives a wide range of exploration to the trekkers. The itinerary can be short and long.
Sailung and Timal then plus Phulchoki is very nice trekking we found in research and already offer some trip and got good response from our clients so we recommend to make Phulchoki which is a 2,791 m. high hill and a good hiking spot as it offers a spectacular view of the whole Kathmandu Valley and lovely Himalayan Ranges. Rhododendrons of different colors are found here including pure white and dark red varieties. After come down to Godavari we end our trek. Godavari this scenic village is situated ten kilometers south-east of Patan city. The road from Patan city runs to Godavari passing through the towns of Harisiddhi, Thaiba and Badegaon. One of Nepal’s holy places, it is also a good picnic spot set amidst dense forest. The Royal Botanical Garden, a fish hatchery and a marble quarry are also located here.
Why our agency research new trekking trials?
* Give new taste for our valuable clients.
* Help & share benefit for people, who did not get benefit from tourism
* Try to take tourist out of tourists disturbing
* Advertising new destination in global tourism market
* Develop Eco Tourism and show the Nepalese life style
Why Sailung and Timal trek is better?
* You will see the east to west Himalayan ranges “Everest, Langtang, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri “that you can’t get from other Trekking Routes as same time to see.
* You will get more respectful by local people which is you can’t get from popular trekking routes because popular trekking route already develop so they are less care the tourist.
* Your journey will be meaningful because your history of the trip is totally different than other tourist.
* Sailung – Timal and Phulchoki Trekking only possible to set the arrangement on Camping basis (Tent Camp) so you are more near with nature beauty and out of your environment.