Sikles Village Trek is otherwise called Royal trek is an elective trekking track in Nepal, which takes us to the corner of Annapurna Conversation Area. Crossing through different topographical territories, towns, and rhododendron woods, high elevated knolls resting beneath the flying crests of Annapurna area this trek divulges the beautiful excellence of Nepal. The greater part of the town falling in the trekking track is primarily possessed by Gurung neighborhood and unmistakably portray out their traditions and customs of these individuals. The Sikles trek lies in the haven where assortments of winged animals and creatures are found. We can hear the delightful tweeting sound of the winged animals up and down the trekking track. The trek gives us a great perspective of distinctive Annapurna Himalayan run in addition to Dhaulagiri and Mt. Manaslu.
Sikles Village Trek
No. of Person
Min. 02 Pax
- Sikles trek is an unspoiled tourist destination.
- Sikles trek provides some of the excellent views of the mountain range Annapurnas, Fishtail, Manaslu, and Lamjung.
- Exploring the culture, tradition, and lifestyle of Gurung people.
- Khapuche Lake
- Explore the Sikles and Huwu village.
- You’ll pass through beautiful mountain ranges with peaceful landscapes.
- Visit the Eco-Museum at Sikles village.
Day by Day Trip Detail Itinerary
Trip Cost Details
- What is Included
- Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee.
- Tented accommodation and equipments during the camping trek. (You will provided water proof two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gears, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent etc.)
- A local government license holder Trekking Guide during the trek., a cook, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
- All trekking permits & fees.
- Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
- What is Excluded
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.