The Royal Chitwan National Park, which stands today as successful testimony of nature conservation in South Asia. This is the first national park of Nepal established in 1973 to preserve a unique eco system significantly valuable to the whole world. The Park covering the protected area of 932 Sq. Km. is situated in the subtropical inner Terai lowlands of southern central part of Nepal. The Park gained much wider recognition in the world when UNESCO included this area on the list of World Heritage Site in 1984. It should also be emphasized that only a very small part of the national park is used for tourism. The great majority of the land, particularly in the hills, remains unvisited and therefore undisturbed. This is ideal for wildlife, and also preserves an element of mystery for humans; because large areas are still unexplored, our knowledge of what Birds and Animals the park contains is by no means finalized, and there is always the possibility of making new discoveries.
Wildlife Safari in Chitwan – 2 days
No. of Person
Min. 02 Pax
Wildlife Safari in Chitwan – 2 days Highlights
- Chitwan National Park
- Elephant Ride Safari
- Bird Watching
- Jungle Walk
- Canoe Trip
- Tharu Village Tour
Wildlife Safari in Chitwan – 2 days Detail Itinerary
Arrival Hotel and welcome drink. Short briefing about program. 13:00 pm - Lunch 15:30 culture tour to Tharu village 18:30 Sunset viewing 19:00 Tharu stick dance/Slide show programme 20:30 Dinner
06:30 am Wake-up call. 07:00 am Breakfast 07:45 am Elephant back safari. 09:30 am Departure
Wildlife Safari in Chitwan – 2 days Cost Details
- What is Included
- Accommodation in twin sharing bedded room with hot and cold shower bath room.
- Meal Full Board (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- All Jungle Activities mentioned as above.
- National Park Entrance Fee.
- Both ways Transportation by Tourist Coach.
- What is Excluded
- Bar Bill (Coke, Fanta, Beer, mineral water etc……..)
- Tips and Personal expenditure.
- Laundry Service and Telephone Calls
Wildlife Safari in Chitwan – 2 days Useful Info
Rule and Regulation
01: A deposit of 50% is required to confirm reservation and balance payment must be paid before guest departure.
02: 25% will be charged for cancellation between 8 to 15 days.
03: 50% will be charged for cancellation between 1 to 7 days.
04: No refund after beginning your program.
05: We always take care our valuable client for their safety and services but they travel at their own risk.
What To Bring
03. Insect repellent, swim wear, sunhat and sun guard lotion.
04. Casual and comfortable clothes and shoes.
05. Clothes with blended color matching natural surroundings.
06. Sweaters and Jackets are necessary in winter months in the morning and evening.