Yala Peak Climbing is one of Nepal’s easier trekking and trekking peaks in Langtang Region of Nepal. This peak climbing route goes to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley region, this 5500 meters peak does not require mountaineering experience. From Katmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, then trek up the valley for three days. During the trekking we will have an opportunity to introduce with Tamang and Sherpa Culture, tradition and their lifestyle. Specially this area is well known as Tamang Heritage. So one can visit Monasteries, traditional houses, Yak cheese factory which is best product from yak milk. We explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatize, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit bid. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning, with some amazing views views into Tibet and across to Shisapangma (the only 8000 meters peak situated wholly in Tibet).
Yala Peak Climbing – 15 days
No. of Person
Min. 02 Pax
Yala Peak Climbing – 15 days Highlights
- safe introductory peak for novice mountaineers
- amazing trek through the langtang valley
- trek with our experienced local Sherpa guides
- experience Tibetan-like culture and traditions
- amazing peak climbing experience of Yala Peak
Yala Peak Climbing – 15 days Detail Itinerary
Yala Peak Climbing – 15 days Cost Details
- What is Included
- KTM International Airport Arrival & Departure Transfer by Private Car/van/ Hiace/Bus
- Accommodations on B/B Plan in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Arrangements of all transportation – Flight or Surface for Guests & Guide with all taxes
- Pick up and drop from Hotel to Airport by Car/Van/Hiace/Bus/Jeep if flight for Lukla or other any Sector.
- English Speaking experienced Trekking Guide for whole Trek – 1 Guide.
- Climbing Guide Service – 2 Pax – 1 Guide, 3-5 Pax – 2 Guide, 6-10 Pax – 3 Guide, 11-15 pax – 4
- Porter Services – 2 Pax Client – 1 Porter (Maximum 30 KGs for whole Trek.
- Everest National Park Trek Permit, TIMS card & Any required permits or Official Documentation.
- Meals - Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as per Itinerary.
- Tea house Lodge/Guest house Accommodations in Twin Sharing during Trek( Shared Toilets/ bathroom)
- Insurance, Daily Wages, Equipments and all meals & Lodges of Porters and Guide in whole Trek
- First Aid Kid Box (for Normal Treatment only)
- Yala peak Climbing Permit fees
- Equipments Charge of Climbing Sherpa
- Garbage Clearance Deposit to NMA ( we will pay our self for this Deposit)
- Tented Accommodation, all meals during climbing, kitchen utensils, cooking Equipments
- Government taxes & Other Applicable Fees
- What is Excluded
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Nepal Visa – Visa Fee – 15 days = 25 USD, 30 days = 40 USD and 90 days = 100 USD. For visa requirements: 2 Passport Size Photos
- Travel & Health Insurance- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended)
- Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu or Pokhara – Meals approx – 5-10 USD
- Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Boiled & Mineral Water, Beverages, deserts Etc in Trek
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges (Available in Trek with Extra cost or Free in some lodges)
- Climbing Gears Full Set( Ropes, Plastic Boot, Ice- Axe, Safety belt, Caravinas, Gaiters, Jumar, 8 fingers & all necessary Equipments for Climbing)- US$ 150( if you want to Hire/rent)
- Sleeping bag & Down Jackets Hire from Kathmandu (US$ 1 per item per day basis) if you need.
- Tips for Guide & Porter (Not mandatory but expected)
- Extra Cost such as Flight Cancellation or Delayed, Sick in Trek, and Helicopter rescue in Trek. Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control